If you use HTC Desire for more than 2 years (and you probably do, since you’re reading this blog) than you’ve experienced problems with its back button. It is the most used button on your device and, because of that, it gets dirty. Here is how to solve this problem and restore back button functionality.
The MobileFun 2012 Sale has started. Save up to 65% on various cool accessories for your smartphone.
Let’s check some (recommended) hot deals:
- Energizer XP4001 Universal Portable Charger – 4000 mAh – save 50%
- Veho 360° M4 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker – save 58%
- Clip and Talk Bluetooth Car Kit – V3+ – save 15%
- 71+ products on sale!
Attention! MobileFun is giving away a free cleaning cloth with every order for January. Just use the code JAN13CLOTH at the checkout to qualify for this special offer.
When you are in doubt – post tips and tricks! I’ve received many emails from my contact page regarding different subjects. So, I’ll try to cover them all in this post. There are questions (and answers) about PDF files, Skype, Google Maps, Facebook, Calendar, etc. Let’s see what’s been troubling you, people.
Today I’ll write about one of the most useful Android applications, and yet the smallest – Shush! Ringer Restorer. This is a must for every Android phone, and in my opinion, it should come pre-installed on our devices.
A 4 Day Sale at Sprint.com will start on Sunday, February 5th. Get the HTC EVO 3D for $49.99 when you open a new line of service. Not valid for upgrades. Don’t miss out – this offer is only available until 02/08/12.
- Android 2.3 (HTC will release Android 4.0 – Ice Cream Sandwich for EVO 3G!)
- 4G (up to 10x faster than 3G!)
- Dual 5 megapixel cameras and a 4.3 inch 3D qHD display to capture and playback glasses-free 3D video
- Sprint Zone – Your one-stop source to access your wireless account, phone tips, news, a list of top apps and more. Access Sprint TV, GPS Navigation, Sprint NBA Mobile, NASCAR Sprint Cup MobileSM and Sprint Music Plus
- Mobile Hotspot – Your personal portable hotspot, connect just like you do with any Wi-Fi device
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS Navigation, Social Networking
- Regular price $549.99!
This post is for all of you asking yourself should you update your HTC Desire to Gingerbread (Android 2.3) I know, your Desire works fantastic on Froyo and there is no reason to change anything. Well, HTC released Gingerbread update months ago and I think it is time for us to check what is inside the last (official) update for Desire.
It’s been a while since I reviewed some health application. After First Aid it is time to write about application which will turn your smartphone into a real heart rate monitor. Instant Heart Rate comes from Azumio Inc. and let’s see how does it work, is it accurate, how is that even possible, etc.
When I spoke with my boss about phone that I got, he couldn’t help himself and made one funny remark… Why did you buy it when HTC can not handle corporative email account? You should acquire Blackberry instead! At the time I thought “Oouh! What a geek! What could go wrong – just use the existing account settings from MS Outlook and it will be enough!” I was wrong…